Why would you entrust to me the sale of your business, opining on the fairness of its merger, the value structuring of its IPO or its restructuring?
- an investment banker for 34 years, first on Wall Street with 2 full-service firms, and then in my own firm - helping business founders, shareholders and board directors understand the value recovery process in real time - with scores of private and public deals.
- a director of NYSE and Nasdaq companies.
- a conceiver and founder of start-ups, and meeter of payrolls
- a corporate, M&A, securities, IPO and tech lawyer at a prominent firm.
- the 6th employee of a tech start up that revolutionized the distribution of TV to millions of subscribers.
- a project leader in the Systems Sciences Department of a famous, government-sponsored think tank - explicitly charged with thinking out of the box on strategic military matters.
I'm not afraid to dig in and learn anything; I can both lead and take direction. How was I trained? M.A., Ph.D., J.D. (UCLA); B.A. (University of Wisconsin - Madison
Engage Kane & Company to advise on your deal
Let's talk about your situation and see if Kane is the right choice for helping ou prepare for, and execute, the transaction that fulfills your strategic financial goals.
Best for projected deals valued in excess of $50 million
1-on-1 Coaching to get you through deal issues
Frame the issue(s) for me and we'll see if I can give you an 'unfair advantage" based on 30 years of experience, right up to yesterday.
Best for projected deals valued in excess of $5 million
Online courses to teach you to succeed
Clients (and their M&A lawyers and accountants) have suggested I write a book to share what they consider to be exceedingly useful practical knowledge for company owners doing deals.
Take command of your own sale, IPO, merger, acquisition, restructuring process.
Get resources, motivation, and guided activities delivered to your inbox: